Potato and Ham Casserole
This is a good way to use the ham leftovers from Easter Sunday Dinner. Enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 4 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream, light
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup, reduced fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs, combined with
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook potatoes whole in boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Slice about 1/4 inch thick.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine sour cream, potato soup, salt and pepper.
- Layer bottom of a 2 quart casserole with 1/3 of potato slices, cubed ham, then 1/3 cream mixture.
- Repeat layering 2 more times. Sprinkle bread crumb and shredded cheese mixture over top.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes, or until heated through and browned on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not, but I did! I did increase the amount of ham and used cream of potato soup. Will probably make this again, and thnx for sharing the recipe, pinky! Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0Reply