Post Workout Cookies Protein Oatmeal
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great treat to bring along to the gym for after your workout
- Ready In:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1/2 cup other dried fruit
- 6 ounces applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, protein powder￼, oatmeal, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins.
- Mix together in separate bowl mix together apple sauce, egg whites, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Combine apple sauce mixture with dry ingredients.
- Roll and flatten out cookies on a parchment lined cookie sheet (dampen hands. with water to prevent dough from sticking to your fingers).
- Cook at 350 F for 10-14 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION