A traditional Portuguese dessert - the recipe is right from my mom's kitchen. These are soooo yummy!! Hope you enjoy them!
- Ready In:
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 lb of melted butter, cooled to room temperature
- Mix the eggs well.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Add cooled butter and mix.
- Add milk and flour, mix well.
- Spray a muffin tin with Pam cooking spray.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with mixture.
- Place in a 325 oven for approximately 3/4 of an hour.
- If you want, you can sprinkle some with cinnamon when they come hot out of the oven.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more