Portabella Burger Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- hot sauce
- Combine ingredients.
- Place a small amount in a glass bowl.
- Put mushroom in marinade cap side down.
- Pour marinade on the stem side of the mushroom.
- Marinade no longer than 5-10 minutes or mushroom will absorb too much of the marinade.
- Grill, charcoal until mushroom is heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!