Port St. Augustine Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From my Pol Martin cookbook. I haven't tried it but it looks delicious.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, pared and cooked
- 2 tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup green peas, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, washed and dried
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- place beans, tomatoes, eggs, peas in large bowl.
- season with salt and pepper.
- add mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- mix well
- serve on lettuce leaves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION