Pork Tenderloin With Red Pepper Sauce
photo by Hidden Valley
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled chopped
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 pork tenderloin, trimmed (approximately 1 pound each)
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook until onions have softened about 7 to 10 minutes. Stir in the red peppers and sour cream, and continue to cook stirring until heated through and bubbly. Transfer the pepper mixture to a blender or food processor. Add the seasoning mixture and process until smooth.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill the pork for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
- Let meat rest for 5 minutes covered before slicing. Serve the sauce over the sliced tenderloin.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>This is a sponsored profile.</p> 112159211"