Pork tenderloin with Marmalade Sauce
This marmalade sauce goes so well with the Pork.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl combine mustard, garlic, rosemary and pepper.
- Completely cover each tenderloin with mixture.
- Form roast of uniform thickness and tie with string.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes .
- Combine marmalade, stock, ginger and soy sauce in small saucepan.
- Heat to boiling.
- Mix cornstarch with water to form thick paste and add it to the sauce.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- Slice the pork and serve with the sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I've had this tasty recipe saved for quite a long time Norah's Girl, so tonight I decided to make this treat and what a treat it was. I wasn't sure how it would work with the bitter orange but It was beautiful. The sauce was too die for, savory, semi sweet, tart and tangy. Loved the combo of orange and ginger. I did strain the sauce for my picky dh and he loved it. The only change to your recipe, was to not add the cornstarch and to let the sauce reduce slowly. What a beautiful, smooth, silky delite. I cooked the pork tenderloin for 45 minutes and it was perfect. Thank you for sharing your recipe, which my dh has asked me to make again.Reply
see 19 more