Pork Soft Tacos
- Ready In:
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and onion. Cook until tender, about 6 minutes, transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle the pork with salt and add to the skillet; sprinkle with cumin seeds.
- Cook over high heat, stirring until the pork is browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in the salsa and mushroom mixture. Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel.
- Spray the skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.
- Cook tortillas, one at a time, just until golden on the bottom, about 1 ½ minutes. Place the tortillas, toasted side up on a work surface.
- Spread the pork mixture ( about 2/3 cup) over half of each tortilla and sprinkle with one third cheese.
- Fold the unfilled tortilla half over the filling.
- Spray the skillet with the nonstick spray and set over medium heat.
- Add the tacos to the skillet and cook, turning once with a large spatula, until golden, about 1 minute on each side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have always enjoyed cooking and looking for recipes. I have to admit though, until I joined Weight Watchers four years ago I never did much cooking. Since then it has became vital to do my own cooking and I find I am really good at it. I really enjoy trying new ingredients like Quinoa, Millet, Porktenderloin, hoisin sauce, beans, Textured Vegetable Protein among many other new ingredients. My family has started thinking I am a little weird with all the unusual ingredients I have in my pantry. My passions are my 3 nephews, Matthew, Lucas and Charles and my 8 parrots, Guy, Pete, Toby, Daisy, Zeke, Ernie, Max and Lu. They keep me positive when life takes a nose dive.