Pork.....pork Chops -- Crab Stuffed -- Pork Chops
photo by Tim_John
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb crabmeat
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 center cut bone in pork chops (about 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1 cup basic orange sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
Makes 3 cups
- orange sauce
- 4 heads garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup olive oil
- In a medium bowl toss the crab meat,garlic,onion,salt and pepper together. Using a paring knife,slice a small pocket into the side of the chops until it reaches the bone.
- Add 2 tablespoons of crab meat stuffing into each chop.Use tooth picks to keep closed.
- In a medium sized bowl,marinate the chops in the Mojo Sauce for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium sized pan over medium heat,warm the oil.Add the chops and brown them on both sides, about 3-5 minutes per side. Place the pan in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes.The orange sauce is the Mojo Sauce! Food.com does not recognize Mojo Sauce!
- Remove the tooth picks. Serve with additional Mojo Sauce on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!