Pork Loin With Cilantro Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 2 cups cilantro leaves, tender stems included
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 garlic cloves
- Cover the bottom of a roasting pan with branches of fresh rosemary.
- Trim fat from pork. Place pork loin directly on rosemary and roast in a 325 degree oven for 45 minutes per pound or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a blender and puree to form a thin sauce. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, slice pork and drizzle sauce over the slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
If the comments say My kids loved it! then I will probably think it's bland or otherwise yucky... so I don't make recipes that have a lot of My kids loved it! comments.