Pork Goulash in Crock Pot
So easy and so good! Great comfort food.
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 5mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork butt, cut in 1 in chunks (butcher will do this for you)
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet beef and onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 (8 ounce) package dumpling egg noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can early English peas
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a 3-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours until pork is tender.
- Stir in sour cream and dill.
- Serve over dumpling egg noodles with sweet peas.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more