Pork Cutlets, Milan Style
- Ready In:
- Properly sliced pork will look like veal scaloppine.
- Pound each slice lightly on a flat surface with a flat mallet.
- Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Put egg, water, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Beat well.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese in a flat dish.
- Dip pork slices in egg mixture to coat.
- Dredge slices on both sides in crumb mixture.
- Pat sides lightly to adhere crumbs.
- Heat 2 T oil in heavy skillet and in a single layer cook all pork until golden brown (3 mins per side).
- As pork cooks, transfer to heated platter.
- Continue cooking using the oil as necessary.
- Serve slices with a little marinara sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!