Pork Chops With Mustard & Shallot Sauce
photo by Nif_H
- Ready In:
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Season the chops then fry for about 4 minutes on each side and remove. Tip the shallots into the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, keep warm.
- Add the vinegar and reduce for a few more minutes then add the wine and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the mustard and cream and bubble away until thickened.
- Serve with the pork chops and green beans.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yum yum! This is very nice and very healthy. I used an olive oil spritzer on the pan and it worked just fine. I used 2 big shallots and 3 tablespoons of evaporated milk because I didn't want to buy cream for a small amount. I would make this with chicken as well. Very nice! Made for Theirs, Yours and Mine tag. Thanks English_Rose! :)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)