Pork Chops With Cranberry Balsamic Sauce
photo by John C.
- Ready In:
6 pork chops
- 6 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 3⁄4 cups chicken broth or 2 3/4 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries or 3/4 cup dried cherries
- Season the pork with the lemon pepper. Cook the pork in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat for 20 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the pork from the skillet and keep warm.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add the garlic and cook until it's tender. Stir the broth, vinegar and cranberries in the skillet and heat to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Stir in the remaining butter. Serve the pork with the sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.