Pork Chops - Fried Rice Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- In a saucepan, bring the 1 3/4 cups water to boiling.
- Remove from heat; stir in rice.
- Cover; set aside.
- In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
- Remove bacon and crumble, reserving 2 T. drippings.
- Set aside.
- In bowl combine eggs and the 2 T. water.
- In skillet, cook eggs in 1 T. of the reserved bacon drippings till set, stirring occasionally.
- Cut eggs in narrow strips.
- Add rice, bacon, onion and the 3 T. soy sauce to eggs; mix well.
- Turn into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- In skillet brown chops on both sides in remaining 1 T. drippings.
- Arrange chops atop rice mixture; brush with additional soy sauce.
- Bake, covered, at 350 till chops are tender, about 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello! I am in Nebraska with three of my four children and a husband of 20 yrs.(the fourth child is in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg) I get to be a stay home mom and LOVE it.(which gives me time to look for new recipes...LOL) We like to camp, play sports,watching movies and lots more. I have a fairly large collection of recipe books, but then you can't ever have enough...right? I came across this site(recipezaar) and instantly fell in love with it. I am sooooo glad I found it.<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/CameraLesschef-STICKER.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg border=0 alt=Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/NZT-2-AnnaciasZaarTagbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Annacia's banner for Zaar Tag /></p>