Pork Chop With Pomegranate Glaze
- Ready In:
- In small bowl stir together salt, cinnamon and pepper. Rub on both sides of pork chop.
- In small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook pork chops over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned and nearly done, turning once. Remove from skillet. Keep warm.
- In same skillet combine pomegranate juice and sugar. Bring to boiling. Boil, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is reduced to half. Return pork chop to skillet. Cook, uncovered, about 1 minute more or until sauce thickens slightly and pork chop is done. Transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle with onions.
MAKE IT A MEAL:
- -1 cup broccoli florets and 1/4 cup chopped or slivered red bell peppers steamed together.
- -8 ounces roasted new red potatoes.
- -1 cup raspberries with 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt.
- -Sparkling water with lime wedge.
- (Total Calories: 459).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!