Pork Chop - Sauerkraut Bake
- Ready In:
- 6 -8 pork chops
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can frank's bavarian sauerkraut (Bavarian!!)
- fresh ground black pepper
- your favorite dumplings, recipe (optional)
- Pan fry chops until light brown.
- Grease 13x9-inch pan and place chops within pan.
- Using milk, make soup according to directions; pour over chops.
- Drain sauerkraut.
- Place 2 TBSP of sauerkraut on top of each chop.
- Grind pepper over top of all.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes covered with foil.
- If choosing to top with dumplings, remove foil after the 30 minutes and then cook as long as required for the dumplings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Well, Mr. Joe Bob Mac, we certainly had a dandy supper tonight, thanks to you! Your Pork Chop-Kraut Bake recipe is deeeelicious! It's easy to toss together, no muss, no fuss. Followed your directions right down the line and it came out just fine. We did enjoy. Thanks a bunch for sharing. You came up with a winner! Laudee C.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As a child raised by Depression Era parents, to waste, was to go without,so get the most out of anything was the credo in the household I was brought up in.Creation is endless.