- Ready In:
- 12hrs 50mins
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 3⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- In a 1-gallon self-sealing plastic bag, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Seal bag and marinate in the refrigerator 8-12 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Remove pork cubes from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Pat pork dry with paper toweling; place cubes in a single layer, not touching, in a shallow baking pan and bake at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes, until pork is just tender and lightly browned.
- Remove to serving platter or chafing dish and serve hot as an appetizer.
Join The Conversation
Made for My Three Chefs 2008 Makes for a tasty moist piece of pork! I would cut down on the cider vinegar...maybe a 2/3 cup instead of 3/4.Also don't forget to season with some salt and pepper.I used thick pork chops rather than the pork loin because thats what I had on hand and I was'nt disappointed...I grilled them and the apple flavour with the cider vinegar is delicious with herbal undertones from the earthy oregano and garlic.