Pork and Pasta with Garlic and Basil
- Ready In:
- Cook linguini in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain and keep warm.
- Cut zucchini lenthwise into 1/4 inch slices, then cut each slice into 1/4 inch strips.
- Cook pork and half of minced garlic, cooking and stirring until pork is no longer pink.
- Break up pork into small pieces as you cook.
- Remove pork from skillet and drain off grease.
- In same skillet, heat oil until hot.
- Add zucchini and remaining garlic, and cook and stir until zucchini is tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add tomatoes, basil, and salt and pepper to cooked zucchini, and cook until tomatoes are heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Add pork and linguini, and stir until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Exceptionally good supper! We were in the midst of painting, and got hungry. I had this fixed so fast! I uped the garlic to 4 cloves, love that stuff! Let the zucchini get just crisp tender, and added the fresh tomatoes. SO good. All we added was a loaf of italian bread and glasses of a red rose. Very good!! Thanks Terri!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>When I joined Recipezaar in 2002, there were only 10,000 recipes, but I thought that was a LOT!! I quickly became addicted to this site and the friendly people I found here. Troy and Gay were the original owners of the site, and I miss them and their interaction with the members.</p> 8740471"