photo by Backwoods Baker
- Ready In:
- potatoes or noodles
- 1 lb venison, raw, crumbled (can use lean beef also)
- 1⁄2 cup white rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2⁄3 cup grape jelly
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients and shape into balls.
- Place meatballs into 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes and drain.
- Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in saucepan.
- Boil 3-4 minutes until the jelly is melted, stirring constantly.
- Pour heated sauce over meatballs.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve over potatoes or noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!