Poppy Seed Cake
This is a nice, moist cake that sends you back for seconds! You may add a little lemon extract for a lemon poppy seed version.
- Ready In:
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix (with or without pudding)
- 4 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix (dry)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Prepare a bunt pan by covering the inside with room temperature butter and coat with sugar.
- Mix all ingredients together and beat well.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-45 minute (do not overcook as it dries out quickly).
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes and then invert onto a plate.
- Cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION