Poppy Parmesan Cigars
I found this recipe from Kraft. The family love these served with soup, just a little different to the normal bread served with soup.
- Ready In:
- 8 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- Prehreat oven to 200c.
- Sprinkle one sheet of filo pastry with cheese and parsley, top with a second sheet of filo, sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Cut the pastry into 4, roll up tightly ( just like a Swiss roll) and Repeat with remaining pastry sheets.
- Brush rolls with a little oil and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake on a lightly floured oven tray at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- These are great served hot with soup.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION