- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, milk and eggs. Beat lightly.
- In an iron skillet melt the butter and heat until hot. I usually put the skillet in the oven to do this.
- Pour the batter into the hot butter and bake 20 minutes, or til puffed.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the powdered sugar and the juice of the lemon.
- Return to oven for 2-3 minutes and then serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!