Popcorn With Parmesan and Pecorino
- Ready In:
- vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup popcorn
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- salt (optional)
- Pop the popcorn using a large, heavy pot with a tight-fitting lid or a popcorn maker.
- Coat the bottom of the pot with vegetable oil and heat over medium heat. Drop in 1 kernel of corn and when it pops add the remaining corn, cover and shake pan. Continue to shake pan until all the corn has popped, being careful not to burn.
- Transfer the popped popcorn to a large bowl. Drizzle with the melted butter and sprinkle with the cheeses. Toss gently to mix well and serve immediately. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation