Pop Rocks on the Beach
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this on pizzazzerie.com and I'm dying to try it this summer! It's a fruity little cocktail with some extra fizz from POP ROCKS that are used to rim the glass!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 3 splashs pineapple juice
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet watermelon pop rocks candy
- lime wedge
- Fill a shaker with ice and add vodka, Midori, Chambord and pineapple juice; shake.
- Spread Pop Rocks out on a plate.
- Cut a slit across the lime wedge and slide it around the rim of your glass.
- Dip rim of the glass into lime juice and then into Pop Rocks.
- Fill the glass half full with ice and strain the Midori mixture into the glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION