- Ready In:
- 24hrs 15mins
- 2 (750 ml) bottles red wine (mixed varieties is good, for instance one malbec and one tempranillo...$5.99 a bottle is fine!)
- 1 cup brandy (real 80 proof brandy aged in oak, not one of the weak flavored imitations)
- 1⁄2 cup Cointreau liqueur or 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 orange
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 2 ounces pomegranate seeds
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- In a small saucepan, heat 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water on medium high until sugar dissolves; remove from heat.
- In the meantime, slice the orange, apple and pear.
- Mix all ingredients together and let stand in a tightly-sealed container or pitcher for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Join The Conversation
*Whew* this is NICE!!!! All the flavors packed a punch. It was so delicious you have to be careful and not drink it too fast. This Sangria goes right to the top as a favorite. Thanks for sharing Jen, I can't wait to make it for Christmas and New Years, and Valentines, and Easter and .... well you get the gist. YUM!! Cheers ~V