photo by mersaydees
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple, diced finely
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry, cut into matchsticks
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 teaspoons of pama pomegranate liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and set aside until ready to serve.
- If preparing several hours ahead, don't add pineapple until the last minute (enzymes will soften the other fruit).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!