photo by Ms B.
- Ready In:
- 2 fluid ounces white tequila
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce triple sec
- 1 fluid ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh pomegranate juice
- Blend all ingredients in blender until frothy.
- Pour into lime and salt garnished margarita glasses.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a Midwesterner, turned Northwesterner for 30 years and finally a Southwesterner. I retired in 1995 and have had time to enjoy, even more, the things I love, like cooking and entertaining special people in our home--family and good friends. Fortunately, my husband enjoys cooking too (one pot meals), so he relieves me a few times a month.