Pomegranate Glazed Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 orange, zest of
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground rosemary
- 3 -4 tablespoons brown sugar, to taste use less (or more)
- salt and pepper (to Taste)
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add pork chops and brown well on both sides.
- Add pomegranate juice, orange juice and zest, garlic, rosemary, and brown sugar to skillet and stir to combine.
- Lower heat to medium and allow pork chops to simmer until the sauce has reduced and thickened and the pork chops are cooked throughly (160-170*F) This should take no longer than 30 minutes.
- Serve pork chops immediately with a drizzle of sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!