- Ready In:
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger juice
- candied ginger, for garnish
- Combine the tequila, triple sec, pomegranate juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and ginger juice in a blender with 1 cup ice.
- Blend until smooth; pour into a chilled cocktail or Margarita glass.
- Garnish with candied ginger.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!