- Ready In:
- Mix oregano, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl and rub chicken pieces well with it.
- Put chicken into well greased baking pan.
- Whisk olive oil and lemon juice together and pour it over the chicken.
- Set the chicken in the oven about 8 inches from the broiler.
- Broil 13-15 minutes, basting once with the pan juices.
- Turn chicken over and baste.
- Broil another 13-15 minutes basting often, until the juices from the meat are no longer pink.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, pour pan juices over the chicken, or put into small bowls for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Was raised in NE Fla/ SE Ga. I've always been fascinated with food and cooking scince I was a young boy. I hung around Grandmothers, Aunts, Mom, Dad, Uncles, etc. to learn their ways. I've lived in FL, Ga, SC, VA, TX, and for the last 16 years on the Front Range of Colorado. I drove semi trucks to 48 states and believe me, I rarely ate truck stop food. I searched every town for a restaurant or cuisine I'd never tried. I've recently moved back home to the best food in the country, Georgia.