Polka Dot Macaroons
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) bag shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups miniature M&M baking bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, milk, and flour until well blended. Stir in baking chips. Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edged are golden. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Join The Conversation
These are out of this world: so much deliciousness and so little effort. <br/><br/>I used sweetened coconut (the recipe didn't specify) and a whole bag of large M&M's (this was about 1/4 cup more than called for). Also, I used parchment paper for easier cleanup. <br/><br/>The only thing I would do differently next time is to make smaller cookies. I made 30 large cookies, but at that size, they turned out to be extremely fragile. So, instead of doing heaping tablespoons of dough, I will do flat tablespoons of dough next time.<br/><br/>Thanks for posting!