Polish Sausage Dinner
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) package beef Polish sausage
- 1 (14 ounce) can sliced potatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can cut green beans
- Put everything in a frying pan including the vegetable juices.
- Done in about 10 to 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Surprised at how much we really liked this meal! I don't stock canned potatoes, so sliced up some reds i had in the pantry and replaced the liquid that would've been in that can w/ some chicken broth i needed to use up. Because my potatoes were starting from raw and i had a lot of cooking liquid.. i cooked w/ a cover on for a few minutes then removed it and reduced the liquid down. The beans and their juice seemed to create a tanginess... my DH actually thought i'd added something acidic... Very Yummy! (even better reheated the next day!)