MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is something my aunt created (atleast that's what she told me) when I was a child because I didn't like chocolate cake. You can interchange the ice cream or chocolate bars to anything you like.
- Ready In:
- 2 Kit Kat bars, chopped
- 2 Cadbury Crispy Crunch bars, chopped
- 2 liters chocolate ice cream
- 1 brownie mix, prepared with eggs, oil and water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- First mix the brownie mix with the egg, oil and water.
- Beat until brownie mix is mixed.
- Place brownie mixture in a 9 inch springform pan.
- Then bake in oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes. You want the brownies to be slightly underbaked.
- Let the brownies cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Then take the ice cream out of the freezer.
- Chop the two Crispy crunch bars.
- Sprinkle over brownies.
- Then spread the slightly thawed ice cream over the candy bars.
- Lastly, sprinkle the other chopped candy bars on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION