Well...I came up with this recipe one day long ago. It is really GOOD and comforting.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 1⁄2 cup chopped vidallia onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn in butter sauce
- 1 (2 count) package pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts (2 Crusts)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole Ortega chiles (drained)
- 3 cups mild cheddar cheese (grated)
- Cook ground chuck and onions. Drain and set aside.
- Cook corn according to package.
- Place one of the pie crusts in the bottom of a 9-inch glass pie plate. Do not flour bottom of pie plate. Set aside.
- Add corn to meat mixture and combine together.
- Layer 1/2 meat, 1/2 cheese, 1/2 chilies into pie crust. Repeat again.
- Take 2nd pie crust and cut into 1 1/2-inch strips. Lay the strips across the top of pie and tuck edges under.
- Trim edges of pie and cover edges of pie crust with foil so they don't cook to quickly.
- Bake at 450° for 40 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION