Pms Cure-All! (Cocktail)
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces Frangelico
- 2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce Godiva milk chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce amarula liqueur
- 1 ounce milk, more if preferred
- Stir first 5 ingredients in your favorite large, parfait-style wine glass.
- Add as much ice that will fit, about 6 ice wedges.
- Put on your favorite movie or grab your favorite book, sink into the tub, sip and enjoy -- put off laundry til tomorrow. ;).
- (1-2 servings, depending on your day!).
- Tip: This is really good in the blender with ice for a frosty frappe, too! ;).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh yeah! I'm lovin' this one. Perfect cure for a not so good day and makes a great day even better. Smooth and creamy and perfectly balanced. I used extra skim milk and opted to blend mine with ice. Now, I'm just going to sit back and relax. Thank you Kelly, you saved a life, as I put away the chipper - I'd hate to break a nail and waste a perfectly good manicure ;o)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! Former caterer and restaurant owner taking life slower now and just enjoying photographing my food creations and blogging them! Pop on over to my blog to see over 800 of my recipes at Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen @ wildflourskitchen.com !