An old Playcentre recipe...kids love it and keeps them entertained for hours. DONT eat it!...lol
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 4 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cups water
- food coloring or paint powder
- Cook flour, salt, cream of tartar and water slowly, stirring until'dough' comes away from sides of pot.
- Add colouring and oil, turn onto table and knead the colouring and oil in.
- Lasts for ages in an air tight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 12 more