Plain Graham Cracker Crust
Yummy crust. I am sure everyone has this, but I will post anyways.
- Ready In:
- 18 graham cracker squares (crushed into fine crumbs, about 1 1/4 c.)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix crumbs and sugar.
- Add butter and mix well.
- Pour into 9 or 10 inch pie pan.
- Pat onto sides and bottom for firm crust.
- Chill 45 minutes or bake at 375 degrees for 6 to 9 minutes.
- (Baked comes out of pie pan for easiest serving.).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more