Pizza Turkey Meatballs
- Ready In:
- Cut pepperoni into small pieces.
- Combine turkey, pepperoni, eggs, breadcrumbs, basil and garlic salt. Mix well with hands.
- Flatten out small pieces of the mixture and place a fingerful of mozzarella cheese into the center.
- Roll into balls, keeping the cheese in the center.
- Place finished balls into 9' x 9' square metal or glass pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes, turning meatballs once at halfway point.
- Cover with favorite sauce, bake an additional 10-15 minutes. Top with leftover mozzarella if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!