photo by The 500 Chef
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 500 g all-purpose flour
- 7 g sachet instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 240 ml warm water
- 60 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 250 g mozzarella cheese
- 8 tomatoes
- 50 g rocket, salad
- 8 slices parma ham
- 200 g tallegio cheese
- 1. Combine sugar, water and yeast in a measuring cup or small bowl.
- 2. Combine flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the center.
- 3. Pour yeast mixture and oil in well and stir into dry ingredients until you have a soft dough.
- 4. If dough is too sticky, add a bit more flour.
- 5. Knead until smooth on a lightly floured surface.
- 6. Place in an oiled bowl, cover with lightly oiled cling film and let rise until doubled.
- 7. Punch down and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 8. Divide into four portions and roll into oval shapes.
- 9. Preheat the oven to 220c.
- 10. Cut the Tallegio cheese into cubes and divide between the pizza portions.
- 11. Thinly slice the mozzarella cheese and divide between the pizza portions,spoon over the ricotta cheese, sprinkle a little Parmesan on each.
- 12. Pull the sides of the pizza together and crimp to seal.
- 13. Place on a tray or hot pizza stone and cook for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- 14. Place on serving dish or plates and top with Parma ham, rocket and tomatoes, sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!