- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray skull mold with nonstick spray; set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough and stretch or roll into a 21x 8-inch rectangle with the long edge closest to you. Cut into six 3 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Working one at a time if necessary, lay dough into skull cavities. Add to the center a tablespoon shredded mozzarella, a tablespoon of grated parmesan, 1 tablespoon marinara sauce, a spoonful sausage, 3 pepperoni, another tablespoon sauce, one more tablespoon mozzarella and a sprinkle Italian seasoning. Fold dough over fillings and pinch dough together to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from molds, place on a platter and garnish with parsley sprigs. Serve with extra warm pizza sauce for dipping.
- Buy Now: Skull Pan - $30.06.
- Disclaimer: the above is an affiliate link, from which Genius Kitchen may earn a commission. The presence of these links does not imply an endorsement of any product or service. Price and stock may change after publication date (10/1/18).
Recipe is great, however, there is no need to struggle with putting the dough in the pan. Follow the directions but make the pizza pocket outside of the pan pinched everything together and then put it in the pan. when it Cooks it fills out perfectly fine all the details are there you end up with the same result with way less of a headache.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!