I got this from a quick crafts magazine. Delicious pasta salad with a twist.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package shell macaroni
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 -6 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 2 1⁄2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (I used pizza seasoning)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 (4 ounce) cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook shells; drain and cool.
- Add next 7 ingredients and toss.
- Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; toss.
- Just before serving, add dressing and chesses; toss.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation