- Ready In:
- Place pepperoni slices in the bottom of a 10-inch skillet.
- Heat the skillet on a medium heat.
- Place any of the optional ingredients on next.
- Beat eggs and gently pour over ingredients in skillet.
- Cover pan and turn heat to low.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Spread pizza sauce over eggs and top with Mozzarella cheese for the last couple of minutes of cooking.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very good recipe because you can add or substitue so many different ingredients as to your liking and it still comes out great. I need to go grocery shopping so I just used a few things I had on hand. I cooked up some bacon pieces in my electric frying pan, then added mushrooms, salt & pepper, the eggs and ended it with the pizza sauce and mozzerella cheese. Family loved it. Can't wait to get some peppers & onions and try it totally your way. Thanks for posting it.
This is a SERIOUSLY Dangerous recipe....if you have NO self-control! :rofl: Whoohoo!! I didn't use the tomatoes as they're out of season here and quite expensive, and besides I'm not all that fond of 'em anyway. I also skipped the peppers, just because we like our "pizza" without, but did use onions (sauteed first) and pathetic canned 'shrooms 'cuz that's what I have on hand. Black olives to garnish. Truly a masterpiece of gastronomic proportions! Major drawback of this recipe? NO LEFTOVERS! Note to self: double this for next time! *Zaar Star*