Pizza Party Dip
This is a yummy pizza flavored dip that's great with chips, veggies, crackers, or chunks of cheese(especially mozzerella) and it's guaranteed to be a hit at any party!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (no miracle whip)
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1⁄3 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped small
- 1⁄4 large onion, minced
- Combine all ingredients and mix well(you can add or subtract any of your favorite pizza toppings too, it all comes out great).
- Chill for 1 hour and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I’m not sure what I was expecting but I was extremely pleased at the ultimate r i’m not sure what I was expecting but I was extremely pleased at the ultimate result. Are use turkey pepperoni, a mixture of green and red bell peppers, and red onion The pizza flavor was very pronounced while not being overpowering. I will definitely make this again ! Made by a Feedbag for Susie’s World Tour 2019.