Pizza Hut Breadstick Seasoning
This recipe written on a scrap paper so not sure where I copied from but obviously wanted for future use so posting here.
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons dry parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Combine spices and roll breadsticks in then bake.
- Can increase measurements using formula of 4 parts parm, 3 parts garic powder, 1 part onion salt and 1 part oregano.
- Cannot advise on quantity of breadsticks since I had just written down the ingredients with the formula.
- Amount needed will be determined by the quantity of breadstick dough.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation