Pizza 'fondue' -- Fundido--
photo by Mamas Kitchen Hope
- Ready In:
- Cut bread into cubes or strips and broil until browned and toasty.
- Spray a casserole or pie pan with cooking spray.
- Pour pizza sauce into pan and add seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Add any 'pizza toppings' you like at this point. See *Note.
- Top with cheeses.
- Place dish on bottom rack to cook while bread is browning or microwave until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Place under broiler to brown cheese if desired.
- Dip toasted bread into pan just like fondue! Kids have a blast doing this! Or spoon sauce on plate and dip.
- Note: Add anything you like to the sauce: chorizo, hamburger, pepperoni, veggies etc.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!