Pizza Dough (Betty Crocker)
- Ready In:
- Measure all ingredients in stand mixer bowl.
- Beat until dough is soft and springy, adding more flour if necessary.
- Cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Grease 2 9 inch pizza pans with oil and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Divide dough in half.
- Roll each portion of dough thin and place in pizza pan.
- Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Partially bake for 20 minutes or until crust just starts to brown.
- Add toppings and bake 20 minutes longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!