Pizza Crust I (Wheat Free)
photo by mersaydees
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a large baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Pulse the mozzarella in a food processor until it becomes granular in size.
- In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella, almonds, garbanzo bean flour, flaxseeds, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Stir in the eggs, oil, and water and mix thoroughly.
- Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet and lay a second sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough. Flatten with a rolling pin into a 14” round.
- Carefully remove the top layer of parchment paper. With a spoon or your hands, form a crust edge.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!