Pizza Croissants (Quick and Easy)
These are great as a quick and fun weeknight meal. My fiance came up with this one when he was out of town for a week. When he came back and shared it with me I was really surprised with how good they were.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce or 3/4 cup pasta sauce
- 8 small breakfast sausage links
- 4 pieces mozzarella string cheese, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll the croissant dough and place the individual doughs on a greased cookie sheet.
- Spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce on each one of them.
- Place a sausage and half a string cheese at the long top part.
- Cut off the excess cheese that will hang out the sides.
- Roll them up and bake for 15 minutes or until heated the whole way through.
- Don't let the cheese melt too much though or it will go everywhere.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation