Pita With Feta
photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- 6 whole pita breads
- 1 1⁄4 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 large black olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, divided evenly over 4 breads
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder, divided evenly over 4 breads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided into 1/4 teaspoon amounts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place breads on baking sheet - ungreased.
- Sprinkle cheese on each pita and add Italian seasoning to each.
- Top with rest of ingredients divided equally on the four breads.
- Drizzle 1/4 teaspoon (olive oil) on each pita.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut in half and let rest for 4 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been a member of food.com (Recipezaar) since January 2007. . I love to photograph food and have reviewed almost 1500 recipes. I used to be a forum host here for many years, but now - all that has gone away. Memories are all that exist. I hope you enjoy any one of my recipes and make it your own. Thanks for visiting my page.